The wrap up and time table of the American style BBQ. Very handy, because you want to enjoy your BBQ together with your guests. That will certainly work with these 10 recipes.
Barbecuing, I love it. And with me many, because in the summer it always smells nice in the whole neighborhood. Enjoying the sunshine, enjoying the great outdoors and good food.
And what is even more fun is to enjoy food and the nice long summer evenings together. No stress, good preparation, enough sun protection and being outside. Relax, laugh and enjoy together.
It's a good taste!
American style BBQ wrap up and time
- Rose vanilla ice tea
- Sangria Blanca with liquor 43
- Bacon bourbon chicken kebab
- Honey bourbon spareribs from the BBQ
- Gambas with cashew satay sauce
- Halloumi caprese kebabs with garlic bread (vegetarian)
- Focaccia with caramelized red onion and garlic butter (vegetarian)
- Blueberry melon salad (vegetarian)
- Pomegranate orange salad with golden berry (vegetarian)
- Grilled s'mores
1 day in advance
- Let the rose petals marinate and cool in the refrigerator (rose and vanilla iced tea)
- Marinate the tea and let cool in the fridge (rose and vanilla iced tea)
- Make the marinade for the ribs and pour half into a bowl and put it away in the fridge (you will need it for grilling tomorrow). Cut the ribs into smaller pieces and coat them with the marinade. Let marinate for 1 hour. Bake the ribs in the aluminum foil in the oven. Remove from the aluminum foil and keep covered in a bowl in the refrigerator until use. (honey bourbon spareribs)
- Prepare the focaccia and bake. Pack in aluminum foil and store at room temperature. Make the caramelized onions and put them in the refrigerator until use. (focaccia with caramelized red onion and garlic butter)
- Make the garlic oil and keep covered at room temperature (grilled caprese kebabs with halloumi and garlic bread)
In the morning
- clean and halve the strawberries. Mix the tea with the rose water in a juice jug. Add the strawberries, rose petals and pomegranate seeds (roses and vanilla iced tea)
- Pour the Licor 43 and the grape juice into a jug. Add the fruit to the jug. (Sangria Blanca with Licor 43)
- Make the marinade for the bacon bourbon chicken skewers. Pour half of the marinade into a separate dish and put it covered in the cooling (you still need that for the BBQ). Cut the chicken into cubes and thread onto the skewers. Coat the skewers with the marinade. Place on a dish and cover with plastic wrap. Store in the refrigerator (bacon bourbon chicken skewers)
- Make the marinade for the prawns and marinate the shrimp for 15 minutes. Remove from the marinade and drain. Store covered with plastic foil in the refrigerator.
Put all the ingredients of the cashew nut saté sauce in a pan and store in the refrigerator until use (grilled king prawns with saté sauce)
- Thread the skewers for the Caprese kebabs and brush with garlic oil (2 x). Place covered in the cooling (with plastic foil) (grilled caprese kebabs with halloumi and garlic bread)
- Peel the melon and cut into slices. Place the melon covered with plastic film in the cooling. You also halve the cucumber and cut it into rings. Store the cucumber in a plastic bag with a slightly damp kitchen towel. Also make the dressing and put it covered with plastic foil at room temperature (blueberry melon salad)
- Peel the orange and cut the segments out. Store with juice in a bowl that you cover with plastic wrap. Halve the golden berries and store in a bag with a slightly damp kitchen towel. Make the dressing and put it away covered in the cooling (pomegranate orange salad with golden berry)
- Fill a disposable grill dish with marshmallows, cookies, milk chocolate, mini marshmallows and caramel fudge. Cover with plastic wrap and store in a cool place (not in the refrigerator). (Grilled s’mores)
15 minutes in advance
- Heat the bread in the oven for 5 minutes and warm the caramelized onions in the pan.
- Divide the melon, cucumber, blueberries on the dish. Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle with dressing. Garnish with mint leaves. (melon blueberry salad)
- Divide the salad, orange, pomegranate tarts, sun-dried tomatoes on a dish. Drizzle with dressing. Crumble over the feta cheese and sprinkle with sesame seeds. (pomegranate orange salad)
5 minutes in advance
- Put the ice cubes in the iced tea and serve (roses and vanilla iced tea)
- Fill a can with grape juice and licor 43 with ice cubes. Add prosecco (Sangria Blanca with Licor 43)
- Coat the top of the bread with garlic butter. Divide the onions, sea salt flakes and herbs on top. (focaccia with caramelized red onion and garlic butter)
- Grill the skewers for 5 minutes on both sides until they are tender and coat them with the bacon bourbon marinade that you have set aside in the refrigerator. Then grill for another 1 minute (bacon bourbon skewer)
- Coat the ribs with the marinade and grill them for 10 minutes until they are brown, warm and crispy (honey bourbon spare ribs)
- Put the saté sauce on the stove while you stir and make sure it is warm. Grill the prawns for 2 minutes on both sides. Serve together. (grilled prawns with saté sauce)
- Grill the kebabs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Place a basil leaf on the end of the skewer. Drizzle with finely chopped basil, garlic and balsamic cream. (grilled caprese kebabs with halloumi and garlic bread)
- Place the dish with grilled s'mores on the BBQ and fry for 5 minutes until the marshmallows are fluffy