A sweet apple pie that contains crispy apple pieces draped on a delicious pudding and surrounded by a crispy crust. Gluten free and lactose free
For everybody there should be delicious recipes available. Also when you're allergic or got a food intolerance. This recipe addapted from the cookbook Delicious without allergens - Yves Thomas is a great example how you can enjoy a delicious apple pie, without gluten and lactose.
Apple pie gluten free and lactose fee
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- Quiche spring form 20 cm diameter (8 inch)
- 230 grams rice flour
- 50 grams dextrose
- 30 grams psyllium husk
- 125 grams margarine room temperature
- 80 grams lactose free milk can also be replaced by soy milk
- 125 grams dextrose
- 125 grams potato starch
- 125 grams lactose free cream can also be replaced by soy cream
- 150 grams lactose free milk can also bereplaced by soy milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 apples
- 40 grams dextrose
- 8 grams gelatin powder
- 200 ml water
- For the dough, mix the flour, dextrose and psyllium fiber together with a fork.
- Add the butter in cubes and continue to knead.
- Then pour in the milk and knead into a cohesive dough.
- Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so that it becomes less sticky.
- In a bowl, mix the dextrose with the potato starch.
- Cut open a vanilla pod and scrape out the marrow with the round side of a spoon. Add that to the dry mixture.
- While whisking, add the cream and milk. Beat well so that no lumps form.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius (410 Fahrenheit).
- Put some rice flour on your work surface and rolling pin and roll out the dough to about 24 cm (10 inch) diameter.
- Place the dough in the tin and press firmly. If it starts to tear, use some extra dough to fill the hole.
- Peel the apple and cut into quarters. Remove the core and divide each length into three parts. Then make small slices of them that you spread over the pie crust.
- Stir the filling well again and pour over the apples. Do not get higher than the cake edge. The apples do not necessarily have to be completely covered.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
Preparation gelatin glaze
- Mix the dextrose in a bowl with the gelatin
- Bring the water to the boil in a pan.
- Turn of the heat
- Add the gelatin mixture to the water and mix well so you don't have any lumps.
- Pour the gelatine layer over the cake.
- Leave to set for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the mold and the cake can be cut.