This bean soup au gratin is a true winter soup. Delicious, vegetarian and spicy and full of crisp due to the homemade croutons. A delicious soup for dinner
This vegetarian bean soup au gratin is a dinner full of veggies. A real winter soup that you eat when it’s cold. It’s homemade, of course, based on a vegetable stock and seasonings and full of beans and other vegetables. The croutons with Parmesan cheese give the soup some extra crisp and spice. Warming!
Recipe bean soup au gratin
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Bean soup au gratin
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 carrots cut into cubes
- 400 grams mixed beans
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices bread
- Pour a splash of oil into the stockpot and fry the onion in it until it is translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Then add the vegetable stock with sieved tomatoes to the onion mixture and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the celery, carrot and mixed beans.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Grate some Parmesan cheese over the bread and toast until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, add some bread cubes au gratin and grate some extra Parmesan cheese over the soup for a little more spice.