This bean soup au gratin is a true winter soup. Delicious, vegetarian and spicy and full of crisp due to the homemade croutons. A delicious soup for dinner
This vegetarian bean soup au gratin is a dinner full of veggies. A real winter soup that you eat when it's cold. It's homemade, of course, based on a vegetable stock and seasonings and full of beans and other vegetables. The croutons with Parmesan cheese give the soup some extra crisp and spice. Warming!
Recipe bean soup au gratin
Bean soup au gratin
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 carrots cut into cubes
- 400 grams mixed beans
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices bread
- Pour a splash of oil into the stockpot and fry the onion in it until it is translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- Then add the vegetable stock with sieved tomatoes to the onion mixture and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the celery, carrot and mixed beans.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Grate some Parmesan cheese over the bread and toast until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, add some bread cubes au gratin and grate some extra Parmesan cheese over the soup for a little more spice.