A delicious budget recipe rice with broccoli. But of course with a nice twist. In this case we roast the broccoli and carrot so that they get even more flavor.
After having survived Valentine's Day, Carnival and the December holidays, you may need to save some extra money. And with the Easter days approaching again, I can fully imagine that. So today a delicious budget recipe rice with broccoli. But of course with a nice twist. Roast the broccoli and carrot so that they get more flavor. And you serve it in a wrap. A tasty dish for little money. Do you want to save even more? Then replace the ham with an omelet that you cut into strips and mix with the vegetables. Or you omit the wraps and cook some extra rice.
It's a good taste!
Budget recipe rice with
Did you make this budget recipe with rice and broccoli? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Budget recipe rice with broccoli
- 300 grams rice
- 1 sprout broccoli washed, cut into florets
- 2 carrots scraped and diced
- 1 onion cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams ham cubes
- pinch chili powder
- 6 tortillas
- 50 grams cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- In a bowl mix the onion, carrot and broccoli with the olive oil.
- Place the vegetables on the baking tray, as much as possible 1 layer.
- Slide the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Occasionally stir the vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables with the ham cubes, chili powder and rice.
- Heat a wrap for a few seconds in a frying pan. Put some filling on the wrap and roll it up. Place in a baking dish.
- Repeat for all tortillas.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with the cheese and put the dish in the oven.
- Bake the tortillas 15 minutes.
- hot air oven or bottom and top heat oven (in that case you increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- oven dish