Creamy truffles, lightly salted, caramel with dark chocolate, rolled in a delicious layer of cocoa for an extra chocolate bite. Dressed with Oreo wings and eyes.
These truffles are the ideal ending to any dinner and certainly at Halloween. Or to hand out to children passing by the doors. Because they are of course completely in theme, tasty and super easy to make. You just have to take the time to cool them properly, otherwise they will remain soft and sticky. And after making, you keep them in the refrigerator. Then they will certainly stay good for a few days.
Salted caramel and
Not only the well-known chocolate brands, have discovered the combination of salted caramel and chocolate, I also love it (but anyway I love chocolate and caramel separately so a combination must be so great). To keep it nice and simple I started this recipe with caramel (dulce the leech) that you just buy in the store and spread on your sandwich. Then you melt it together with butter in a saucepan and afterwards you mix the chocolate and salt. After good cooling, make small balls that you roll through pure cocoa for an extra chocolate bite. All in all 20 minutes work and you're done.
It's a good taste!
Recipe salted caramel chocolate
Salted caramel chocolate truffles
- 200 grams caramel
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 200 grams pure chocolate chopped into pieces
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- Put the caramel together with the butter in a saucepan and heat until it is well warm.
- Put the chocolate pieces and the salt in a bowl and pour the caramel syrup over it.
- Stir well until the chocolate has melted.
- Spread over a plate and cover with a plastic foil.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Scoop out some chocolate filling with a teaspoon and roll a ball between your hands.
- Roll that through the cocoa.