Homemade hot chocolate is the best. And with this DIY to make your own Christmas hot chocolate spoons you'll give a delicious present which looks superb!
You may also want to give a homemade gift for Christmas instead something from the store. Maybe this is something for you: chocolate spoons to make hot chocolate. Decorated with sparkles and candy to give the spoon a extra festive look.
Today my 9 year old had a birthday party and next to a card with some money he gave these chocolate spoons. He decorated them himself so it was a very personal gift.
Homemade chocolate spoons
DIY chocolate spoons
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- wooden spoons
- Parchment paper
- Sparkles in Christmas theme, pearl sugar or smarties
- plastic bag
- Printer and perferator
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of your work bench, where the spoons can dry later on.
- Put a pan with a layer of water on the fire and hang a bowl in there.
- Slice the chocolate into pieces and put them in the bowl.
- Let the chocolate melt slowly.
- When the chocolate has melted, then put the spoon into the chocolate and place it to dry on the baking paper.
- Decorate with one or more sparkles.
- Leave until the chocolate has completely hardened.
- Search in your computer for a beautiful image and make a label
- Print out and make a hole in the label.
- Grab some chocolate spoons, binds together with string and binds the label attached.
- Put everything in a bag and stick it close.