When having a birthday party for a young kid, it's a lot of fun to make your gift wrapping special. Wrap a gift for a child becomes fun that way. The wrap is already a gift itself. And you don't have a waste of wrapping paper. At least this time. Because the child can use it's wrapping paper immediately to start coloring.
Wrap a gift for a child
You can wrap this gift in two different ways:
- use white paper, whereas the birthday boy or girl can use their own imagination for the painting. Use as little tape as possible, that way they've got the most coloring field possible.
- Search the internet for coloring plates of their favorite subjects, figurine or toy. Like lego (for the gentleman), Minecraft or Barbie. These are all very popular topics. Print the coloring plates and use them as wrapping paper.
What do you need for this DIY?
- Wrapping paper
- Foam letters or adhesive letters
- a few crayons
- washi tape
- regular tape
How do you make this?
- Wrap the gift.
- Make up a great line like color me or the name of the birthday child.
- Add the crayons to the paper using washi tape.