Do you have a birthday to celebrate at the sports club or at school around Sinterklaas and you want to serve a treat? Then this Sinterklaas treat is a super fun idea and very easy to make. Try it yourself!
Imagine your child's birthday is just before December 5th or you want to treat your colleagues to something tasty. It is nice to do that in Sinterklaas style. These Sinterklaas trays are simple, quick and easy, but look terribly cozy.
And also very tasty. You can of course fill them with homemade pepernoten, which are also quick and easy to make. That completes the treat completely. But if you don't have time, a bag of pepernoten is always very tasty.
- Red paper
- Gold marker
- Sinterklaas cups
- Plastic foil bags of 15 x 20 cm
- Cut squares from the red paper of 15 cm wide and 8 cm high.
- Fold in half.
- Write a wish or a nice text on the paper with the golden marker. I had: Sint in the Netherlands, pepernuts in my hands.
- Fill the cup with pepernoten and put both in the plastic bag.
- Close the bag.
- Spread some glue on the back of the red paper and attach it over the gingerbread bag, text on the front.
- Tie a bow from the rope and secure it at the top with a clip.