Thick yogurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and pistachios
- Lay the cheese cloth in the sieve and put the sieve on the bowl.
- Pour the yogurt in and leave for at least 8 hours in the refrigerator to thicken.
- In every glass spoon 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the thickened yogurt with the half and half and add to the glass.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of honey on the yogurt.
- Chop the pistachios finely and sprinkle on the honey.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds finally on top.
This post is also available in: Dutch