I love a crisp lumpia. And the recipe below is just delicious! They are crunchy, with veggies. You can eat them on a party as an appetizer or as a part of a buffet. Spring rolls are always a great hit.
- You want the sheets to stick together, you brush some water on the sides.
- The wrappers will dry out easy, you put the sheets in between a wet towel, while working with them.
- You serve them on a platter, you can accompany them with (sweet) chili sauce or soy sauce as a dipper.
- You just love shiitake mushrooms, you add them in you’re filling with the vermicelli (about 30 grams)
- You made them in advance, you can store them for about 3 months in the freezer. Add an extra minute for the first step when you deep-fry them.
- The rolling part isn’t very hard, but it’s easy when you see it, I’ve add a video of the rolling of the lumpia in this recipe.
Video: How to roll your crips lumpia’s
Recipe: crisp lumpia
This post is also available in: Dutch