This Halloween you can have your own signature drink. This bloody Halloween cosmopolitan.
A party isn’t a party with a signature drink. At least, I think it can be a great addition to your party. So for the last recipe in this Halloween special I’ve made a bloody Halloween cosmpolitan. It looks quite exotic and so are the ingredients: passoa, malibu and orange juice. When you shake it, you get this drink.
So all have fun at your Halloween eve with this drink!
Tips Halloween cosmopolitan cocktail
- Normally you use syrup to wetten the glass before you put it in the sugar. This time you use jam. Jam is thicker and if you use red jelly, you get a bloody effect on the glass;
- If you want to make a non-alcoholic version take coconut water and red fruitsyrup, instead of malibu and passoa. Dilute that with orange juice.
Preparation Halloween cosmopolitan cocktail
In the morning:
- Make the sugar rind on the glasses,
- Combine the drinks and keep in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator until use.
Store advice Halloween cosmopolitan cocktail
- The cocktail is best when you drink it on the day you make it.
Recipe Halloween cosmopolitan
This post is also available in: Dutch