- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paper forms in the cupcake tins.
- Grate the zest of the lime then press all the juice out of the lime.
- In the first bowl put the flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt and sugar.
- Stir well to combine.
- Mix in a second bowl the yogurt, eggs, honey, milk and lime juice.
- Pour into the first bowl and mix with a spatula until well blended.
- It does not matter if there are some small lumps left.
- Divide the batter between the muffin forms and put them for 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and let them cool on a wire rack.
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake paper forms
- Grater or zester
This post is also available in: Dutch