Mac and cheese casserole
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a baking dish with a little butter.
- Put a pan with plenty of water on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Cook the pasta al dente and drain it.
- Melt butter in a second pan (do not let it brown)
- Add all the flour at once, while you stir and let it bake (the raw taste of the flour goes off), do not change color, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully pour the milk to the butter mixture, stirring with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Then add the condensed milk, and heat well, but just not boil.
- Turn off the heat
- Mix the three cheeses together in a bowl.
- Get a hand out and mix the rest of the cheese with the milk sauce (stirring with a whisk).
- Season with salt
- Put the macaroni into the baking dish and pour the cheese sauce on top.
- Mix together well.
- Sprinkle the leftover cheese on top and put the dish it in the oven.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden brown.
This post is also available in: Dutch