Sometimes you want something sweet, delicious but healthy. And sometimes you’ve got that feeling at breakfast. A very nice, sweet and healthy breakfast could be a Mango cocos smoothie!
Today I’ve got a cooking class so a fast recipe for you! I like this recipe especially when in a hurry and I want something healthy but also need some extra energy to get going all day. The dates and mango give an extra energy boost.
I also like this recipe when it’s summer. It just looks so tropical (not only looks so tropical the ingredients are quite tropical). I like to have it as lunch, but when drinking it that way, I make sure I’ve cooled it down in the refrigerator.
- you want to vary use cocoa instead of cinnamon.
- it is very hot, place the coconut milk in the freezer for half an hour before you make the smoothie.
- you want to get even more special, blend your smoothie for 4 to 5 minutes, then you get a mango coconut smoothie milkshake.
Preparation Mango cocos smoothie:
- This smoothie is best when it’s fresh prepared.
Store mango cocos smoothie:
- Don’t store it, drink it immediately!
Recipe: Mango coconut smoothie
This post is also available in: Dutch