Oatmeal pancakes with plum compote
- Mix in a bowl the yogurt, egg, milk and maple syrup.
- Stir in the oatmeal into the liquid and let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. The batter should become nice and thick.
- Melt some butter in the pan and add 4 tablespoons batter.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides (about 3 minutes) and continue to fry pancakes until the batter is gone.
- Clean the plums, cut them in half and remove the pit.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Put the plums in a saucepan and add the honey and cinnamon.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put the compote into a bowl and serve warm or cold.