A real nice dish as appetizer or in between at Christmas. A filled pull apart bread! Filled with a mixture of mozzarella and cream cheese. And sprinkled with fresh herbs. Sounds delicious?
- You do not have bread baking machine, you knead the dough for 10 to 15 minutes by hand or mixer with dough hook. The dough is then flexible and elastic. Let it rise for an hour at a warm place and proceed with the recipe.
- To geft a soft bun, you use melted butter as a topping. Did you know that this recipe is also delicious with herb butter.
- you put the buns under a damp tea towel and then under a plastic wrap and let them rise in a warm place. This way the dough does not dry out.
- you measure the ingredients well. When baking weighing your ingredients is very important for the end result.
- When adding salt and yeast take them as far apart as possible. Yeast will die if it comes in contact with pure salt.
Recipe: Pull apart bread filled with mozzarella and cream cheese
This post is also available in: Dutch