red currant cheesecake in a glass
- Grind the cookies fine.
- Melt the butter and mix with the cookie crumbs
- Take your glasses and divide the cookies over the glasses and flatten the surface with the back of a spoon.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator (so the bottom will slightly harden),for about 10 minutes
- Mix the cream cheese with the yogurt and sugar until it is creamy.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on the cookie base.
- Also flat this layer smooth with a spoon.
- Put the jam in a bowl and stir well, so it spreads well.
- Spoon the jam onto the cream cheese.
- Put in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Tip: Garnish with some fresh fruit and sprinkle it with powdered sugar!
This post is also available in: Dutch