Slow cooker Mongolian beef
- Cut the beef steak into thin strips.
- Put the meat in a bag and scoop the flour in and close the bag. Shake well so that the meat is covered with flour.
- Put the meat in a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 6 hours. If you are very late and you have less time, use the high setting and cook the meat in 3 hours.
- Serve with rice and cucumber strips for example.
This post is also available in: Dutch