- Put the spinach with a dash of milk in the blender it becomes a liquid. Work in batches if you don’t get this done in one time .
- Put the whole flour, the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the remaining milk and mix well.
- Then add the eggs one by one and mix until the egg is no longer visible.
- Add the buttermilk, while mixing to the batter.
- If there aren’t any lumps in the batter, add the spinach.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan.
- Pour 1 cup batter (for a big pancake) or a quart cup batter (for a pancake) in the frying pan and bake one side until it’s golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and bake until the other side is also brown.
- Repeat until the batter is finished and all the crepes / pancakes are baked.
This post is also available in: Dutch