Strawberry pudding with fresh strawberries
- Put the sheets of gelatin in cold water (leave for a minimum of 5 minutes).
- Wash the strawberries and hull them. Quarter one half of the strawberries. The other half should be mashed with a fork.
- Put 3 tablespoons of water in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and mix the sheets of gelatin through the hot water. The gelatin sheets will dissolve.
- Add the jelly and the mashed strawberries and mix it with the gelatin.
- Beat the cream with a spatula until it’s stif and mix the Greek yogurt and the strawberry mixture through the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Rinse the pudding mold with cold water and pour the strawberry mixture into the mold.
- Knock the mold a few times on your work surface so that air bubbles go out and cover it with a lid or plastic foil.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve the pudding on a plate and then garnish with fresh strawberries.
This post is also available in: Dutch