Valentines cocktail with strawberries
- In a small pan add the strawberries and 2 tablespoons of water and put on low heat for about 10 minutes, or until the strawberries are soft.
- Mash the strawberries with a fork and heat for another minute.
- Put the mashed strawberries in a sieve and push all the juice out of the berries, while catching the juice in a container.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- When it’s serving time pour 4 tablespoons strawberry juice in a cocktail glass and fill it with the prosecco.
This post is also available in: Dutch