Whole wheat muffins with goji berries and raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paperforms in the muffin / cupcake baking plate.
- Boil some water and soak the raisins and berries for 10 minutes.
- Put the raisins and berries in a sieve.
- In the first bowl mix the baking powder, whole wheat flour, sugar and salt.
- In a second bowl whisk the honey, egg, yoghurt, milk, vanilla and oil.
- With a spatula whisk the flour mix through, until all flour is wet.
- Then add the berries and raisins and whisk gently until it’s even mixed.
- Divide the batter over the forms and put the baking plate in the oven.
- Let bake until done about 25 minutes.
This post is also available in: Dutch