Intense chocolate combined with a hint of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chips. Decadent, creamy and tasty!
The cupcakes combine intense chocolate with a cheesecake filling that is mixed with chocolate chips. When you take a bite of this sweet bliss, you can intensely enjoy all the flavors that blend together. A recipe that you will certainly make much more often.
It’s a good taste!
It’s a good taste!
Recipe Chocolate cheesecake
Did you make this chocolate cheesecake cupcakes? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chocolate cheesecake cupcakes
- 160 self-rising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 160 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 ml water
- 80 ml sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg size L
- pinch salt
- 120 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put paper baking cups in the cupcake tin.
Make the chocolate batter
- Mix the self-rising flour, salt, sugar and cocoa in a bowl.
- Pour in the water, sunflower oil and vanilla extract and mix well with the whisk.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt with a mixer to a creamy mixture in a second bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Put 3 tablespoons chocolate batter in each paper cupcake tray
- Scoop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture in the middle
- Place the cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat
- Immersion hand blender and hand mixer
- Cupcake tin with paper baking cups
This post is also available in: Dutch