A delicious creamy and healthy vegan smoothie with chocolate and coconut. This taste so terrific! A healthy breakfast!
This chocolate coconut smoothie combines all the best flavors (chocolate and coconut) that are incredibly tasty. It is lactose and gluten free and therefore suitable for almost everyone. A delicious recipe to start with every morning!
It’s a good taste!
Did you make this chocolate coconut smoothie? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chocolate coconut smoothie
- ¼ avocado unpeeled and pit removed
- 75 ml almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- ½ tablespoon cocoa
- pinch gingerbread spices topping: optional
- Put all the ingredients (except for the gingerbread spices when using them) in the blender and turn it on. Blend for 2 minutes until everything is smooth, creamy and silky.
- Pour in a glass
- Top with a pinch of gingerbread spices
- Drink immediately
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Blender, kitchen machines, stand mixer
This post is also available in: Dutch