Today is a nice and simple recipe: Easy shrimp curry. Within 20 minutes on the table, so not only easy but also really fast.
Today is a nice and simple recipe: Easy shrimp curry. Within 20 minutes on the table, so not only easy but also really fast. Eat it with basmati rice (which combines with this super curry) and a green salad. Serve with coriander and lemon at you and quick meal is complete.
It’s a good taste!
Easy shrimp curry
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 cm ginger peeled, finely grated.
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 red chilli cleaned of seeds and cut into small pieces
- ⅓ tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon grounded tikka masala
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 200 grams shrimp peeled and removed the intestinal tract
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Add the ginger, garlic, onion and chill to the pan and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and tikka masala and fry it for 1 minute with.
- Pour the coconut milk to the other ingredients and bring it to the boil.
- Simmer the flavor mixture for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Get the shrimp in the pan and let it boil until done. By then they just got a beautiful pink color.
- Serve immediately (you don't want your shrimp to cook too long, because they won't be tasty anymore).
This post is also available in: Dutch