Hot chocolate with a tic. Delicious herbal liquor, pure chocolate and a pinch of cinnamon. A great drink on chilly evenings.
Today it was chilly and cold outside. I just could not get warm. And then I had to pick up the kids from school, after that I was sure. It was cold as in winter times. But you can do something about that: make a cup of hot chocolates. And for the adults, this hot chocolate with a tic is a recommendation. Flavored with vanilla and a dash of herbal liquor.
Nice for a cold Winter evening while reading a book or when you come home when at Christmas Eve church is finished. There are countless moments when you can drink this luxury cocoa.
It’s a good taste!
Recipe hot chocolate with vanilla and
Did you make this hot chocolate with vanilla and herbal liquor? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Hot chocolate with vanilla and herbal liquor
- 2 tablespoons herbal liquor like Jaegermeister;
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml milk
- 35 grams dark chocolate
- 100 ml cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Pour the herbal liqueur and vanilla extract into the glass.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and mix the chocolate through the hot milk so it melts.
- Pour on the liquor in the glasses.
- Mix the cream with the icing sugar until it is stiff.
- Pipe a nice tuft on the cocoa.
- Dust with cinnamon powder.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
This post is also available in: Dutch