An easy and delicious recipe: lasagna with salmon and spinach. A healthy fat fish, young spinach so it’s a real spring dish.
A nice and easy Monday recipe: lasagna with salmon and spinach. A healthy fish, spring spinach and therefor a seasonal dish. And a simple recipe to prepare. You can even prepare it the day before and store in the refrigerator until use. Or you can make one person casserole dishes so everyone can eat on the time he / she arrives at home. With this dish you can make it easy for yourself.
It’s a good taste!
Recipe Lasagna with salmon and
Lasagne with salmon and spinach
- 1 shallot sliced fine
- 1 clove garlic sliced fine
- 750 grams spinach fresh
- 125 ml sour cream
- 500 grams salmon
- 9 sheets lasagna preferable fresh made
- 6 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 75 grams mozzarella grated
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- oven dish and roasting pan
- frying pan
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat
This post is also available in: Dutch