This recipe for a savory bread meatloaf with video is delicious. Eat it at Sunday brunch, but it’s also very delicious with Sinterklaas or Christmas.
Again a recipe video (with moving images, I’m stil work in progress :-)), because you gave such a great response on the first video. This time a recipe for a savory bread meatloaf which, as you can see in the video, isn’t all that hard to make. Anyone can bake this.
Video how to bake a savory
And of course I also add the recipe as a print version, so you can read it and save it in your recipe box. Have a great baking time!
It’s a good taste!
Did you make this savory meatloaf? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- 75 ml milk
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- 1 egg size L
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 400 grams minced beef
- 4 sheets puff pastry thawed
- 1 egg size L, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pour the milk with the breadcrumbs and leave it for 5 minutes, so the crumbs soak the milk
- Bake the onion until translucent with the garlic and Italian herbs
- Mix the onion mixture with the breadcrumbs, minced beef and egg.
- Place the sheets of puff pastry in front of you (vertical) whereas the sides are just placed on top of eachother and press the seam
- Make a roll of the meat (about 40 cm) and place that on the puff pastry.
- Roll the pastry until all the meat is covered
- Form a circle of the pastry. Close the circle and press the seem with your thumbs tightly.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with fennel seeds
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the meatloaf on top of the paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven. Serve warm
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- frying pan
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
This post is also available in: Dutch