A tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese. Creamy, salt and made with love! It looks great and is very easy to make.
Tomorrow is the day! Valentine’s Day. Are you ready for it? Is your card already posted by mail (or are you going to place it right at the breakfast plate). Did you buy anything for your big love or are you going to give something homemade? And what are you going to eat?
I have an idea! As an appetizer or lunch dish: a tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese. Creamy, salty and prepared with love! It looks great and is very easy to make.
It’s a good taste!
Recipe Tower of smoked salmon and
Did you make this tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 1 shallot
- 100grams goat cheese soft
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 100 mL olive oil
- 25 grams arugula
- salt and pepper
- beets and arugula garnish
- Put the arugula in a blender and pulse 3 times.
- Then add the olive oil and mix until blended.
- Let it stand for about 1 hour to give it more taste. Slice the shallot fine.
- Cut the salmon fine.
- Mix in a bowl and put in the refrigerator.
- Mix the goat cheese with the crème fraiche and at honey, salt and pepper at taste. Put aside.
- Take the baking ring and put it on the platter.
- Put half of the salmon in the ring and press with a spoon.
- Then fill with the goat cheese mixture. Clean the ring and make another plate.
- Take the arugula mixture and sprinkle around the salmon tower.
- For the garnish slice the beets about 1/4 inch and cut a heart out.
- Top the tower with the beets and arugula.
- Blender or food processor with knife
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cookie cutters or round baking forms
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Blender, kitchen machines, stand mixer
This post is also available in: Dutch