The harvest (except the ones of apples and pears) now surely end. Hopefully you have a lot of fun (had) this delicious jelly recipes.
The past week I have introduced you to delicious jam and jelly recipes (and one recipe for fruit in syrup) and I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly have, and my basement is nice and full of delicious jams. Of course I already have a jar of two opened and eaten the first sandwiches with the homemade jams.
And if you want to make something else? The wrap-ups can be found via the tab Entertaining! and there is almost every week a new wrap-up.
We start next week with the next series namely: summer drinks. Delicious drinks with and without alcohol easy to make and tasty!
6 delicious jelly recipes
- This jam can be stored, if the jars are sterilized and correctly sealed, for up to one year in a dark and cool place.
- Spicy pear jam
- Apple jelly with lavender
- Blackberry jelly with oregano
- Redcurrant jelly with port
- Plum jam with vanilla
- Strawberry jam (with strawberry pieces)
Fruit in syrup:
This post is also available in: Dutch