Enchilada, Mexican delight, can be turned into a casserole easily. And because you make it from scratch it's budget friendly. Including video recipe.
Enchilada is a delicious recipe, which is budget friendly. And you can easily prepare it from scratch. That also counts for the enchilada sauce. Combining those will give you a great low cost recipe with great flavor. And this time I added a video to show how easy it is to prepare this casserole.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this enchilada casserole? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Enchilada casserole (with video recipe)
- oven dish
- 30 grams ground beef
- 400 ml Enchilada sauce
- 6 wraps
- 300 gram corn kernels
- 120 grams cheese matured, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the beef until it's brown in a frying pan.
- Mix the beef with the sauce.
- Put 2 tortilla's in the casserole.
- Add ⅓ sauce and spread on top of the tortilla's.
- Spread 150 grams corn and ⅓ of cheese on the sauce
- Top that with 2 tortilla's.
- Again add ⅓ sauce, remaining corn kernels and ⅓ of the sauce on top of the tortilla's.
- End by putting the leftover tortilla's on the sauce.
- Spoon the remaining sauce on the tortilla en sprinkle everything with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake the casserole for 20 minutes in the oven. Serve with rice and a green salad
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- oven dish and roasting pan