This fresh green salad is a real spring salad and the ingredients are now available. With a yogurt dressing.
When the days get warmer, a tasty salad as a side dish or lunch is delicious. This fresh green salad is a real spring salad and the ingredients are now commonly available. The salad is prepared with a light yogurt dressing for extra fresh taste.
You can certainly cut the cabbage and cucumber in the morning and keep it in a bag with a wet cloth. Then the vegetables remain fresh and crispy. The apple is sensitive to discoloration and even if it doesn't detract from the taste, it just doesn't look that good. I suggest you cut it just before serving.
If you already mix the salad with the dressing, the cabbage and cucumber will become limp. So for a tasty crispy salad, you only mix the dressing or vinaigrette through the salad at the end.
How to make it
Fresh green spring salad
- 300 grams Chinese cabbage
- 1 granny smith
- ½ cucumber
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Wash the cabbage and cut it into thin strips.
- Wash the Granny Smith and take out the core.
- Halve the apple and cut thin slices of apple.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the seeds from the cucumber with a spoon.
- Cut thin slices of cucumber.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely.
- In a bowl, mix the cabbage, apple, cucumber strips and parsley.
- Make a dressing by mixing the yogurt, olive oil and mustard.
- Stir the dressing into the salad.