Tasty fruit granitas, delicious fruit combinations that you puree and combine with coconut and herbs.
Do you want to enjoy a dessert without a mountain of calories, something special, but quick to make. Stop! you have found the ideal dessert: fruit granitas. Delicious pureed fruit that you season with coconut water and crystal clear. And do you have guests and you want something special? Then use Prosecco and malibu. I'll give you the recipes below. I'm sure you're going to get your eyes on these granitas.
For this recipe I used the Fruit Fusions from Del Monte that were in my Foodybox. After unpacking, I was immediately inspired to make something healthy but very tasty. Because there are different types of fruit in the tray together, it is super easy to make a dessert with it quickly.
It's a good taste!
- Blender or food processor with knife
- freezer box
Pineapple coconut granita
- 225 grams pineapple on coconut water Fruit fusions del monte
- 4 tablespoons malibu or coconut water
- 2 teaspoons coconut grate garnish
Pear and peach granita
- 225 grams pear and peach in elderflower syrup Fruit fusions del monte
- 100 ml Prosecco or crystal clear
- pinch cinnamon garnish, optional
- Put the two trays of same kind of fruit fusions in the blender and pulse until the content is pureed. You've got two bowls afterwards.
- Mix the pineapple bowl with the malibu (or coconut water) and pour into a freezer box.
- Mix the pear and peach bowl with the Prosecco (or Crystal clear) and pour into a freezer box.
- Place both boxes in the freezer.
- After half an hour you stir with a fork through the fruit puree in the containers and put the containers back.
- Repeat 4 or more times until the granita is frozen and has formed beautiful grains.
- Spoon the granita into a glass and garnish the pineapple coconut granita with grated coconut and the peach pear with a pinch of cinnamon
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Blender, kitchen machines, stand mixer
- Freezer boxes
This article contains products that are send to me by a marketing company. Read more about this at my disclaimer page.