As promised, every Wednesday from today on there will be a gorgeous thing blogged on this site. Fun to make crafts, creative tips, something that makes you happy, in short, a gorgeous thing. Today that will be a nice way to wrap a gift for a little boy. Thereby receiving the gift , without knowing what is inside becomes already a surprise in itself.
How do you make it ?
- Small car ( available at one dollar shop etc)
- Black paper ( A4 )
- White paper
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Wrapping paper
- Package the gift with the wrapping paper.
- Measure with a ruler a 10 cm wide strip in the vertical direction of the black paper.
- Cut out and stick on the wrapping paper.
- Grab the white paper and draw a strip of 4 mm wide.
- Cut that out and divide the strip into pieces of 2 cm long.
- Glue in the middle of the black roadway white pieces of paper ( lengthwise) each 5 cm, so that a highway is created (look at the photo to get the idea).
- Grab the car and stick double-sided tape on the bottom. Attach the car on the road.