Creamy oatmeal full of winter of dried fruits: cranberries, raisins and walnuts. And sweet delicious golden honey. That way each breakfast is a party.
Now it's getting much colder, and I don't want to get out of my bed. When my one toes cautiously crawls out from under the duvet, he will return soon. Brrr. Give me those hot summers then.
And when I have found the courage to get out, I love something warm to eat. This oatmeal porridge with cranberries, raisins and walnuts is such a treat that I almost can't stand it. Mouthwatering.
Enjoying my breakfast I get back to inner peace needed to get everyone to school on time. And then I go to work myself. A new day has begun ...
Oatmeal with cranberries, raisins and walnuts
This recipe is:
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- 30 grams oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon cranberries dried
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon walnuts chopped into small pieces
- honey to taste
- Pour the milk in a saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the oatmeal and let it boil for one minute.
- Put in the bowl and mix the cranberries, raisins and walnuts in.
- Add honey to taste.