A recipe for a savory quiche with feta. Serve them as an appetizer or in a big quiche. Delicious at lunch time, brunch or as a snack.
And if you make all twelve, just freeze the ones you don't eat and take them out of the freezer whenever you feel like eating a quiche. You can freeze them up to three months. A very economical snack therefor.
And this recipe is multipurpose, because you can take the ingredients and make one big quiche. Prepare the bottom of phyllo dough like written in the recipe and add the filling on top. Just adjust your baking time and bake for 45 minutes instead of 25 minutes (otherwise it won't be done).
It's a good taste!
Recipe Onion quiche with
Did you make this onion quiche with feta? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Onion quiche with feta
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 12 sheets phyllo dough thawed
- 2 eggs size L
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon feta crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Brush the muffin pan with olive oil.
- Take the skin of the onion and slice in rings.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and bake the onion on low heat for 5 minutes until it's translucent.
- Put a sheet of phyllo dough in front of you and cut it in half
- Put one half in a muffin tin, brush with olive oil and top with the second half. Brush the other sheet also with some olive oil.
- Repeat until all the muffin holes are full with phyllo dough sheet cups.
- Take a bowl and mix de eggs with the cream and herbs.
- Crumble the feta above the bowl and mix everything with a spatula.
- Then add the onion rings and mix through the filling.
- Divide the egg mixture into the phyllo dough cups and put the muffin tin into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the quiches are golden.