This recipe for Oriental chicken soup contains chicken and many spices, which give this soup a wonderful flavor. And the bite obtained by the bean sprouts and egg make it complete.
With this cold weather a spicy soup for lunch will do the trick. Today an oriental chicken soup. And if you've got a cold or are chilly, this soup will warm you.
- If you don't have homemade chicken stock, add 1 liter of store-bought stock.
- Serve with crackers, baked onions and spring onions
It's a good taste!
- Soup pan
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon laos
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ginger ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce sweet
- 2 teaspoons tamarind
- 2 teaspoons sambal
- 200 grams beansprouts
- 150 grams rice cooked
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 5 sticks celery
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- 250 grams chicken cut in cubes 1 x 1 cm.
- Heat the pan and pour in the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, shallots, Laos, turmeric, ginger, coriander, cumin, sugar, soy sauce, tamarind and sambal and while stirring bake for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, taste and add salt at taste.
- Rinse the beansprouts with boiling water and lay 50 grams of sprouts in a soup bowl. Add the egg and 40 grams of rice.
- Pour the soup into the bowl and serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.