A quiche with kale, mackerel, and Parmesan cheese, and lots of flavors. A delicious Winter quiche.
In winter you look for more hearty and savory dishes. With a lot of flavors. Stews, casseroles, and roasts are a real part of this season. But even if you make a quiche, for example, you can adapt it to the winter. And this quiche filled with kale, mackerel, and Parmesan cheese really bring out that flavor. And yet a wonderfully easy and healthy recipe.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Quiche with kale, mackerel and Parmesan cheese
- 120 grams butter cold
- 240 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 50 grams kale
- 3 eggs size L
- 75 grams mackerel
- 75 grams parmesan cheese
- 50 ml milk
- Put the butter, salt, and flour in a food processor with a knife and pulse several times, until the butter gets the size of peas.
- Then add the egg and water.
- Pulse again and see if a ball is formed. If it is not yet formed, add a tablespoon of water and repeat the previous step.
- Remove the ball from the food processor and fold it in plastic wrap.
- Put away in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Prepare the Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out the dough and cover the quiche form with it. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and add the kale.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until it has shrunken.
- Divide the kale over the quiche shapes.
- Clean the mackerel thoroughly and put that in the quiche forms.
- Beat the egg with the milk and pour over the cabbage mackerel mixture.
- Grate the parmesan cheese on top and put it in the oven for 30 minutes.