What could be easier than a recipe for a skillet pizza. Baked within 6 minutes and no oven required. With recipe for homemade dough and tomato sauce
A quick pan of pizza made in the pan on the stove. Yes, there is indeed no oven involved. And baking this pizza is also super fast. The pizza will be ready within 6 minutes. You can, of course, buy ready-made pizza dough, sauce and topping (the making remains the same), but I thought it would be nice to give the recipe for that as well. The preparation time then becomes slightly longer, because making the dough and the sauce requires some waiting time, but it does not take much effort to make.
It’s a good taste!
- plastic foil
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 180 ml water lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 400 ml passata
- 2 teaspoon Italian herbs such as thyme, basil, rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 portion dough see recipe above
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 portion tomato sauce
- 40 grams mozzarella
- 50 grams mature cheese grated
- Italian herbs oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary to taste
- Mix the flour with the yeast and the water and stir well with a spatula until a dough forms.
- Then sprinkle the salt over it and mix well.
- Pour the dough onto a floured work surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- Brush a bowl with some oil and put the dough in it. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place it in a warm place for an hour so that it can rise.
- Squeeze the air out of the dough.
- The dough is ready for use.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan until it is warm (medium heat)
- Add the onion and fry 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the sieved tomatoes and stir well.
- Then add the spices, sugar and the salt and pepper, mix everything well and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- The sauce is ready for use
Preparation and topping
- Take half of the dough and roll it out to the size of a pan.
- Heat the olive oil on high heat in a frying pan until it is hot and put the pizza in the pan.
- Bake for 1 minute and turn the pizza, set the heat to medium.
- Spread half of the tomato sauce on top of the pizza and divide half of the mozzarella and grated cheese over the sauce. Sprinkle with the herbs.
- Put the lid on the pan and bake for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the pan.
- Repeat for the other half of the dough.
- Divide the Parma ham over the pizza and sprinkle the arugula over it.
- Sprinkle with a delicious olive oil.
- Serve everything with a salad