Only 2 and a half weeks and then it's Valentine's Day. The day to pamper your sweet with something sweet. But what if you are just a small lover and you are only six years old.
My youngest has got a courtship with a little girl. And on your sixth they think of course it is true love. In short, it means that there are hearts drawings and works sent to each other. This year we want to do something special for Valentine's Day. And maybe these Valentine marshmallows are that gift to go!
Recipe Valentine marshmallows
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- small candy in purple, pink and white to decorate
- Hang a bowl in a pan of hot water and melt the chocolate.
- Mix in a second bowl the small candy.
- Stick the marshmallows on a skewer and dip them in the melted chocolate.
- Then dip into the candy.
- Store them upwards so they can harden out (I put them in a glass).