I made a salad, the arugula salad (nutty with a light pepper) is combined with the sweet earthy flavors of the beets, the nutty walnuts, and the creamy taste of the goat cheese.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to looking it up. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
arugula salad with beets, goat cheese and walnuts
- 75 grams arugula
- 1 beet pre-boiled
- 50 grams goat cheese soft
- 30 grams walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Wash the arugula salad and dry.
- Slice the beets thinly and with a cookie cutter or knife and make small hearts of each slice.
- Put the walnuts in a dry frying pan and roast for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the arugula salad on a plate.
- Sprinkle the beet and walnuts on top.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with the goat cheese and crumble over the salad.
- Whisk the olive oil, honey, and balsamic and drip over the salad.