A sweet treat that melts on your tongue. The spicy taste of cinnamon, and filled with bite and a creamy filling. This recipe for cream cheese cinnamon rolls are delicious!
Besides a delicious white buns, a croissant, a Christmas stollen and delicious eggs I always make a special brunch recipe that is different. Sweet. As a closing for the brunch, a kind of dessert. But then at a brunch (can you still follow me???).
This year I made two! sweet treats. And today the first: a cinnamon roll filled with cream cheese. A small bread pastry or cookie. He was nice and he's gone. So for Christmas I've got to bake some new (and fortunately that's not such a big deal).
It's a good taste!
recipe cinnamon cream cheese
Did you make this cream cinnamon rolls? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Cinnamon cream cheese rolls
- ½ white bread
- 100 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking plate with parchment paper.
- Slice the crusts off the bread.
- With a rolling pin, roll each slice as flat as possible.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour into a bowl.
- Stir in a second bowl the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Roll tightly and dip in the butter.
- Then dip the roll in the cinnamon sugar so that it is completely covered.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat for all slices of bread.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven and serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.