A sweet treat that melts on your tongue. The spicy taste of cinnamon, and filled with bite and a creamy filling. This recipe for cream cheese cinnamon rolls are delicious!
Besides a delicious white buns, a croissant, a Christmas stollen and delicious eggs I always make a special brunch recipe that is different. Sweet. As a closing for the brunch, a kind of dessert. But then at a brunch (can you still follow me???).
This year I made two! sweet treats. And today the first: a cinnamon roll filled with cream cheese. A small bread pastry or cookie. He was nice and he's gone. So for Christmas I've got to bake some new (and fortunately that's not such a big deal).
recipe cinnamon cream cheese rolls
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Cinnamon cream cheese rolls
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- Rolling Pin
- ½ white bread
- 100 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking plate with parchment paper.
- Slice the crusts off the bread.
- With a rolling pin, roll each slice as flat as possible.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour into a bowl.
- Stir in a second bowl the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Roll tightly and dip in the butter.
- Then dip the roll in the cinnamon sugar so that it is completely covered.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat for all slices of bread.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven and serve immediately.