A sweet treat that melts on your tongue. The spicy taste of cinnamon, and filled with bite and a creamy filling. This recipe for cream cheese cinnamon rolls are delicious!
Besides a delicious white buns, a croissant, a Christmas stollen and delicious eggs I always make a special brunch recipe that is different. Sweet. As a closing for the brunch, a kind of dessert. But then at a brunch (can you still follow me???).
This year I made two! sweet treats. And today the first: a cinnamon roll filled with cream cheese. A small bread pastry or cookie. He was nice and he's gone. So for Christmas I've got to bake some new (and fortunately that's not such a big deal).
recipe cinnamon cream cheese rolls
Cinnamon cream cheese rolls
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- Rolling pin
- ½ white bread
- 100 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking plate with parchment paper.
- Slice the crusts off the bread.
- With a rolling pin, roll each slice as flat as possible.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour into a bowl.
- Stir in a second bowl the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Roll tightly and dip in the butter.
- Then dip the roll in the cinnamon sugar so that it is completely covered.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat for all slices of bread.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven and serve immediately.