How nice that you visit my site. I'm Andréa and my passion is cooking, eating, and entertaining. I love good food and the Indian and Italian kitchen are my favorites. You can even wake me up for good food (and that's a big deal I tell you).
The recipes which you find on this blog are dishes that everybody enjoys. Every day and every moment. The time is not important, a freshly prepared homemade meal with your family, a dinner party with your family, or a cocktail party with delicious appetizers. Enjoy all!
The joy is in the doing!
Do things you love and live a wonderful life. With beautiful moments and delicious food. On my blog, you can learn how you can easily prepare the most delicious recipes. My cooking keywords are fast, creative, easy, and fresh.
Easy and fast recipes for those busy weeknights, when you want to prepare a nice meal in less time and want to stay within your budget. Therefore I use ingredients that are readily available (or I give you some alternatives that will give you the great flavor you expect your meals to be.
Creative recipes, because I love recipes with a twist. And I don't mind making an extensive recipe a bit easier to if I can too.
Fresh, I don't use store-bought sauces or canned soup. Because it just tastes so much better making it fresh (and did I remind you that it costs a lot less when preparing it yourself. And because I know we all are very busy, I'll keep it as easy as possible.
If you're looking for
- Easy and fast recipes, that are tasty and made with ingredients that are easy to get.
- Foolproof recipes. Yes, I've tried them several times before sharing them with you. I'll give you tips, substitutions (when possible) and extra information that will/can be helpfull. My step-by-step photo's and videos will cover all the steps needed.
- Great recipes with a twist
- Tips and tricks on what to do with leftovers
- Ideas to make cooking and entertaining even easier. I love to entertain. And you can upgrade all my recipes to cook for a crowd (hint: just use the multiply button on my recipe card)
- the best ideas for buffet tables, dinner parties and holiday recipes.
The things you won't find on my blog
- Trends, at least not all of them (read most of them). I share the recipes I really like to eat. So you don't find carrot wraps or a zucchini crust pizza.
- I want my food to be of great flavor, so I don't use diet substitutions because I want to reduce calories or get my recipes in a particular diet food category. If it does fall into a diet it's by accident.
- Because I have multiple allergies I give you the allergy information for the products I use. But manufacturers change their ingredients listing more than once and not in every country the same products contain the same ingredients. So always check the ingredients in the products you use.
- The food in the photos is the same food we eat. Yes, I can apply some extra herbs for the sake of the beautiful picture, but we can (and most of the time will) eat these meals ourselves. And if they don't get a thumb up from my critic children and husband, you won't see it back on the blog.
What can you find on my blog?
What could be more fun to entertain with a delicious dinner party or buffet table? Or decorate the table extra beautifully for Christmas, Easter, or any other occasion and make tasty recipes.
On this blog, you will find delicious recipes for every moment. For a nice cocktail party, BBQ, dinner, or buffet. Summer or winter entertaining. Birthday or baby shower. You can find the best recipes for a party here.
And if you are looking for recipes for the season and holiday entertainment, you can find plenty of ideas here to make these days even better. You can also find various menus with a timetable here so that you can sit at the table stress-free this year.
Cakes, sweet bakes and other treats
A nice dessert, delicious cake or homemade cookies. These should of course not be missing on this blog. That is why I would like to pay special attention to this. Because I can enjoy a delicious sweet treat! And something for every moment and every season.
These recipes have also been extensively tested and taste checked by my testing team (a team of 3 extremely critical children and husband) and after approval they will be published on my blog. So if you feel like a delicious dessert, cake, or something else sweet, look at my sweet recipe overview and find something tasty.
Step-by-step photo's and how-to videos
With step-by-step photos, a clear description, and a how-to cooking video are I'll cover all the steps needed to prepare those delicious foods. And if you're making a recipe for cookies or a spectacular Christmas dinner, with these recipes you'll get great results. Entertaining becomes so easy and a delicious party buffet is easy peasy.
If you like the recipes on this blog and want to stay up to date with the latest recipes, tips, and tricks and behind the scenes, let's get in touch.
You can find me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook.
You can register via the Newsletter on the right
Mail me at [email protected] or leave a comment on the blog.
I really enjoy getting to know you so it would really be nice if you leave a message. I will do my best to respond to it as soon as possible. And of course, I am also very curious about what you think of my recipes.
Do you have a tasty recipe that you would like to see on these pages or are you looking for a recipe for a particular dish? Let me know by mail and who knows, you might see it on the site.
Work with me
Are you from a food brand or a press agency and would you like to collaborate in a sponsored post by photographing the product and/or making a recipe? Then I'd love to hear from you.
If you are interested in collaborating, want to see examples of my work, or know which other companies preceded you, I would like to refer you to my food photography page.
Press and events
I like to stay informed about culinary events, new cookbooks, and products. You can email press releases and non-binding invitations to [email protected]. You can also contact me by e-mail to send products for a review without obligation.
And what else...
Furthermore, to the despair of some of my family members, I am a huge QUEEN fan for years and so it's (almost) always on. When the Spotify ratings for Queen go up I'm certainly one of the responsible persons. I play music often and hard because that gives me energy and I always get inspiration from that. And usually, I sing along, dance, or play the air guitar ;-). So don't pay me an unexpected visit for that reason.
And I love watching cooking programs and I can do that for evenings long. And I like to read a book. Doing nothing is not my cup of tea, then I would rather bake or cook or sort something out. Oh yes, and I love to photograph food. Because what could be better than the red of the tomato or the green of the spring onion or … Well, you understand where I want to go.
And of course, cooking and baking, alone, together with your children or family is super fun. I wish you a lot of cooking fun!
With love, Andréa
PS Drop a comment or an email and say hi! I read all my emails and try to respond as soon as possible!