The tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and capers combined with pasta give this Italian pasta salad a flavor explosion in your mouth. Cold served it is a delicious dish for a picnic.
This easy salad is an Italian pasta salad where as you combine mozzarella with flavors of basil and capers. Creamy, peppery, sour and sweet this pasta salad has it all. And it is easy and simple to make: within 15 minutes the salad is prepared and can be stored in the refrigerator until later use.
Tips easy salad:
- By choosing quality products this pasta salad gets so much more flavor. So choose the best ingredients you can find;
- Tear the basil leaves instead of cutting. This way the edges will not brown;
- Because you rinse the pasta right after cooking, it does not cook through and continues to hold a bite.
1 day before:
This pasta salad can be made one day in advance and refrigerate until use.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Italian pasta salad with
Did you make this Italian pasta salad with Mozzarella? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Italian pasta salad with Mozzarella
This recipe is:
- 300 grams tomatoes skin peeled, deseeded and sliced in cubes
- 200 grams mozzarella in cubes
- 10 leafs basil fresh, sliced in strips
- 1½ dl olive oil
- 350 grams fusilli or another pasta
- ½ tablespoon capers rinsed
- Mix the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and olive oil in a bowl.
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturers instructions al dente and rinse with cold water afterwards.
- Mix with the tomato mixture.
- Add the capers and mix thoroughly.
- Store for at least an hour in the refrigerator for extra flavor.