Spicy minced beef tacos with salsa: Tacos are Mexican street food, and these beef tacos are made with homemade tomato salsa and minced beef sauce.
A tasty and easy meal are tacos with minced beef sauce and tomato salsa. And everyone can prepare their own tacos at your table. More or less minced meat sauce, a lot of salad and a delicious tomato salsa as a topping.
And everything ready within 20 minutes. You will certainly make these tacos more often whenever you are in need of a taco.
If you prefer a vegetarian version, then these tacos with sweet potato and beans are highly recommended.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Spicy minced beef tacos with salsa
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 3 tomatoes take out seeds
- 1 small red onion
- ½ red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 grams coriander or parsley
- 1 lime
- salt to taste
Minced beef sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 grams minced beef
- 3 teaspoons Taco seasoning + possibly extra to taste
- 400 grams sieved tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Taco time with garnish
- 10 taco shells
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes washed and quartered
- 300 grams iceberg lettuce sliced
- 50 grams Cheddar grated
- coriander or parsley to taste
- lime wedges to taste
- creme fraiche
- Cut the tomatoes, onion, pepper, herbs, and garlic very small. Mix everything.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Store in the refrigerator until use
Minced beef sauce
- Put the oil in the pan and fry the minced meat.
- Add the herbs and mix well.
- Pour in the sieved tomatoes and add the sugar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt, pepper, and extra herbs.
- Prepare the taco shells by heating them in the oven.
- Fill each shell with iceberg lettuce, minced meat mixture, cherry tomatoes, and some chopped herbs.
- Add lime juice to taste.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Eat the shell with the salsa and top everything with the crème fraîche.