This beer cocktail is delicious and a nice alternative for the true beer lover. It looks nice because of the two colors and foam layer and is easy to make (just 2 ingredients).
The last day of the recipes with beer series: the beer cocktail. A wonderfully refreshing drink, which looks spectacular. For the true beer lover who wants a cocktail and a beer, or just for someone who likes beer and who wants something different than the "normal" cocktail.
Tomorrow the wrap-up, where all the beer recipes are collected from my site so you can find them easily again. And then we start a new week: Who Sweets for the sweet: Sinterklaas. I can not wait to share them with you.
- beer is tastiest when it's cold, you ensure that both the beer and cider come right from the refrigerator.
- it's fall, I use a brown beer (which gives a super color effect). In the summer I would rather use a white beer.
- you pour slowly, you get the beautiful colors in your glass.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider
- ½ cup beer
- Pour the apple cider in the glass.
- Pour the dark beer carefully on top.