This beer cocktail is delicious and a nice alternative for the true beer lover. It looks nice because of the two colors and foam layer and is easy to make (just 2 ingredients).
The last day of the recipes with beer series: the beer cocktail. A wonderfully refreshing drink, which looks spectacular. For the true beer lover who wants a cocktail and a beer, or just for someone who likes beer and who wants something different than the "normal" cocktail.
Tomorrow the wrap-up, where all the beer recipes are collected from my site so you can find them easily again. And then we start a new week: Who Sweets for the sweet: Sinterklaas. I can not wait to share them with you.
- beer is tastiest when it's cold, you ensure that both the beer and cider come right from the refrigerator.
- it's fall, I use a brown beer (which gives a super color effect). In the summer I would rather use a white beer.
- you pour slowly, you get the beautiful colors in your glass.
- 20 ml apple cider
- 100 ml beer dark in fall or winter, white beer for summer days
- Pour the apple cider in the glass.
- Pour the dark beer carefully on top. The best way to get two layers is when you pour the beer at the beginning via the glass wall and at the end in the middle the glass (because you also want to have a foam layer)