A delicious chili with Mexican spices, but without beans from the slow cooker. Cooked in a spicy tomato sauce and delicious with a fresh salad and tacos.
This Chili has Mexican influences, but no beans. A chili without beans! You eat it with taco shells, crunchy iceberg lettuce, grated cheese and lime. A salsa, sour cream and rice also tastes great with this. And because you make it in the slow cooker, you turn it on in the morning and in the evening when you want to eat, you serve it. In a wink, you can put a delicious fresh meal on the table.
It's a good taste!
Recipe no bean chili from the
Did you make this no bean chili from the slowcooker? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chili without beans from the slow cooker
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic squeezed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 400 grams diced tomatoes
- 30 grams tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper smoked
- 1 ground black pepper deseeded and chopped into pieces
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and add the onion.
- Bake for 3 minutes until the onion is glassy and then add the garlic. Stir fry for ½ minute.
- Spoon the minced meat through the onion mixture and bake.
- Add the tomato puree to the minced meat mixture and fry for 2 minutes while stirring, until it no longer smells sour.
- Put the minced meat mixture in the slow cooker and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Set the slow cooker to the lowest setting and let it cook for 8 hours.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- frying pan