For lunchtime, a delicious baguette with mango, smoked chicken, and basil. A flavorful recipe when you want to try something different.
A great lunch recipe. A homemade baguette with a smoked chicken salad with mango. With a hint of basil, this is going to be your classic choice for a great lunch.
Here you can find two methods for slicing mango easily.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Baguette with mango, smoked chicken, and basil
- 1 baguette
- 150 grams smoked chicken
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 10 basil leafs
- 1 mango
- Chop the shallot finely.
- Cut the mango and smoked chicken into small cubes.
- Combine the curry, turmeric, ginger mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the shallot, smoked chicken, and mango to it. Mix well.
- Cut the baguette in half. Divide the basil leaves on the bottom half.
- Spoon the smoked chicken mixture on top.
- Cover with the other half of the bun.