For lunchtime, a delicious baguette with mango, smoked chicken, and basil. A flavorful recipe when you want to try something different.
A great lunch recipe. A homemade baguette with a smoked chicken salad with mango. With a hint of basil, this is going to be your classic choice for a great lunch.
Here you can find two methods for slicing mango easily.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Watch How to Make It
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Baguette with mango, smoked chicken, and basil
- 1 baguette
- 150 grams smoked chicken
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 10 fresh basil
- 1 mango
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Chop the shallot finely.
- Cut the mango and smoked chicken into small cubes.
- Combine the curry, turmeric, ginger mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the shallot, smoked chicken, and mango to it. Mix well.
- Cut the baguette in half. Divide the basil leaves on the bottom half.
- Spoon the smoked chicken mixture on top.
- Cover with the other half of the bun.