Sunday afternoons, relax your mind and you want to eat something delicious, but it should be made simple and easy. Then this recipe for oven baguette with goat cheese, garlic and ham is right for you!
A tasty snack, this baguette with goat cheese, garlic and ham. Grilled in the oven, whereas the cheese melts as is the butter. You make this bread within 10 minutes, then another 15 minutes in the oven to enjoy. The goat cheese is soft and sticky, but not dominant in flavor, the herbs in butter make for a delightful accent and the creamy ham tops the dish.
Of course you can prepare it in the morning (if you get visitors) and bake the bread when you want to serve it. This would be served as a great combination with a nice hot soup!
- You want it easy, buy your baguette. The herb butter is made within five minutes and tastes so much better as the ones bought in the supermarket, so make that one yourself.
- you have some sun-dried tomatoes, put those in the slices for an extra flavor accent (or replace it with the ham for a vegetarian version).
- Serve with a light spinach soup or a noodle soup with herbs.
Recipe Baguette with goat cheese, garlic and ham
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Baguette with goat cheese, garlic and ham
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1 baguette
- 50 gram
- 3 slices goat cheese
- 3 slices ham
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the baguette into slices of (about 2 cm apart), but don't cut each slice through and through. Let the base sit together.
- Spread the garlic butter on the slices.
- Divide the goat cheese and ham between the slices.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Wrap the bread in aluminium foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Take off the foil and bake for another 5 minutes in the oven so the cheese melts nicely and the bread becomes golden brown.