A delicious vegetarian lunch dish becomes this pita bread with goat cheese, with added flavor because of the nut dipper. Ready in 15 minutes
Homebaked pita bread, roasted walnuts and melted goat cheese, sweetened with a drip of honey. A delicious vegetarian lunch dish becomes this pita bread with goat cheese, with added flavor because of the nut dipper.
It's a good taste!
Pita bread with goat cheese and
Pita bread with goat cheese and walnut dipper
- 4 pita breads
- 80 grams soft goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 30 grams walnuts
- 15 grams sesame seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pita breads open, while creating a pouch.
- Fill the bag with 20 grams of goat cheese and a teaspoon of honey.
- Grill the pita bread in the oven. The easiest way is to hang them in the grid so that they stand upright.
- Meanwhile, chop the walnuts.
- Toast the walnuts and sesame in a dry pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Get the pita breads when they are nicely browned and crispy from the oven and sprinkle with the sesame walnut mixture.